What is your return policy?
Our return policy doesn’t cover regular wear and tear or damage from improper use or accidents.
If the item you purchased has a manufacturer defect in its materials or workmanship, you can return it at any time.
Returns or Exchanges
Coastal offers a full refund or exchange if you have proof of purchase such as a receipt, gift receipt or invoice. If your item does not have proof of purchase we are happy to offer a store credit or an exchange for items we currently have in stock.
All exchanges and refunds require a manager approval.
What happened to the “Wish Bucket” where I could reserve a product online for pick-up in one of your stores?
We listened to the feedback from our customers and decided to go back to the drawing board in order to improve the customer experience for reserving (and even buying) products online for pick-up in one of our stores. We have a new team working on that now and expect to launch the new web experience in mid-2019. In the meantime, you can still use this website to check pricing and inventory levels for certain products at your local Coastal store, and contact us for specific product questions.
Why can’t I find some of the products I’m looking for on your website?
Not every product that we sell in our stores is currently listed on our website. Based on input from our customers, we have decided to re-design our website on a new digital commerce platform that will include a lot more products. We have a new team working on that now and expect to launch the new web experience in mid-2019.
What are your store locations and hours of operation?
Do you offer financing?
Do you allow pets in your store?
Just like you, your 4 legged friends love to shop at Coastal! Wether that be a dog, cat, horse or pig, you can bring your companion shopping with you. All that we ask is that they are leashed as to not run freely around the store.
Do you offer any special discounts?
4H and FFA Discount Programs
Our agricultural future is in the hands of some pretty great young men and women. We’ve put together a couple of different discount programs to help these heroes in the making. For complete details on 4H and FFA discounts and charge accounts, check out our 4H and FFA Programs Page
If you’re 55 years and older, Tuesday is your lucky day at Coastal. We offer a 10% discount for seniors, every Tuesday. Some restrictions apply.
Coastal is proud to honor our men and women who’ve served or are actively serving in our armed services with a 10% discount on purchases, everyday. Simply show your military ID card at checkout and our cashiers will handle it from there. Some restrictions apply.
Military and Senior Discount Restrictions
Limited to private party use only.
Discounts not valid on already discounted items, gas powered equipment, Myler bits, firearms, ammunition, licenses or gift cards.
Do you deliver?
Why do I need an account?
Will Coastal support my local event?
If you’re seeking sponsorship or help with an event, please be sure to submit your request within 6-8 weeks of your event. Like you, we need to make sure we invest in things that match up with our guidelines and are available in our budget.
Community involvement is very important to Coastal and we do our best to help as many organizations as we can every year. If you know of a way that we can help you achieve your goals for your event or organization please visit our Donations page.
Coastal will support an individual only in extreme rare circumstances. This type of support is budgeted for emergency or crisis situations that preferably have qualified for 501c3 nonprofit organization status.
Coastal Farm & Home Supply LLC (“Coastal”) is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Coastal Web site and governs data collection and usage. By using the Coastal website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
Coastal collects personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. Coastal may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Coastal. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is used by Coastal for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Coastal Web site. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Coastal public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others. Note: Coastal does not read any of your private online communications.
Coastal encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from Coastal so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information.
Coastal is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the Coastal and Coastal family of Web sites.
Use of your Personal Information
Coastal collects and uses your personal information to operate the Coastal Web site and deliver the services you have requested. Coastal also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Coastal and its affiliates. Coastal may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Coastal does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Coastal may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, Coastal may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you e-mail or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Coastal, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Coastal does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
Coastal keeps track of the Web sites and pages our customers visit within Coastal, in order to determine what Coastal services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Coastal to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Coastal Web sites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Coastal or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Coastal; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Coastal, or the public.
The Coastal Web site uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Coastal’s pages, or register with Coastal site or services, a cookie helps Coastal to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Coastal Web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Coastal features that you customized. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Coastal services or Web sites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
Coastal secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Coastal secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Changes to this Statement
Coastal will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Coastal encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Coastal is protecting your information.
Coastal welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Coastal has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Coastal below. We will use commercially reasonable
efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.
Do you price match other stores?
Where can I find you Sale Flyers?
Official Rules for Gift Card Giveaways?
Official Rules of the 2017 Coastal Gift Card Giveaway Promotion (the “Promotion”)
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win the Promotion. The Promotion begins on September 5th, 2017 and ends on January 1st, 2018.
- Eligibility Requirements. To enter you must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the state of Oregon, Washington, or California. Employees of Coastal Farm & Home Supply LLC(“Coastal”) and their immediate family and household members are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited by law.
- How to enter. During the promotional period (September 5th, 2017 through January 1st 2018), enter the Promotion by completing a survey available online at www.coastalfarm.com or www.cfrsurvey.com. Entry form must be filled out completely. Limit of one entry per person per month. Any form of entry other than the official form is void. All entries become the property of Coastal and will not be acknowledged or returned. Coastal is not responsible for lost, late or incorrect entries. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one entry by using multiple / different addresses, identities or other methods will void that participant’s entry(ies) and that participant will be disqualified. Note: By entering this Promotion, you consent to Coastal’s use of your name and likeness on Coastal’s website, Facebook, and Instagram pages, print ads, radio spots, and/or television commercials.
- One gift card valued at $100.00 and redeemable at any Coastal Farm & Ranch store (the “Prize”) will be given away monthly, on or before the 5th day of the following month. Example; August winner will be contacted by no later than September 5, 2017.
- Drawing and Verification of Potential Winner’s Entry. A single winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries received, on or before the 5th of each month. Drawing will be held at Coastal’s Corporate Offices in Albany, Oregon. Odds of winning are determined by the total number of monthly entries. Entrants need not be present at the time of the drawing. The person selected in the drawing will be contacted using the address, phone number or email address provided on the online entry form. If such person refuses the Prize or does not respond to Coastal to claim the Prize within five (5) days from the date that Coastal first tries to contact him or her, that person forfeits all rights to receive the Prize, and an alternate winner may be selected.
- Promotion Sponsor: Coastal Farm & Home Supply, LLC, doing business a Coastal. Corporate Office is located at 1355 Goldfish Farm Road, SE, Albany, Oregon 97322