Experience a quick way to split hard-to-handle logs into pieces with the Black Diamond 35-ton professional grade log splitter. This vertical/horizontal log splitter has a 35-ton splitting force and a 10 HP 306cc Briggs & Stratton, EPA/CARB approved engine. A powerful machine on the market that easily splits the toughest logs. You can operate this well-designed machine vertically or horizontally. Designed for maximum efficiency and durability. Now you can enjoy trouble-free splitting of logs in no time. Features an 11.5 second cycle time, down and back, for faster cutting that will save you time and effort and increase your productivity. This powerful tool splits logs quickly up to 25 inches in length. Also features a two-stage engine and a beam with a 9” foot plate that holds the log in place while splitting, D.O.T. approved 16" road tires, and a 2” ball hitch with safety chains for transportation. The reliable 9" high heat-treated steel wedge effectively cuts logs easily. Backed by a 3-year warranty on workmanship, 2 years on engine, and 1 year on hydraulics for your convenience.
- 10 HP 306cc Briggs & Stratton, EPA/CARB approved engine
- 11.5 second cycle time, down and back
- Splits through all types of softwoods and many types of hardwoods
- Easily flips to the vertical splitting position
- D.O.T. approved 16 inch outside diameter high speed road tires and a 2 inch ball with safety chains