Hobart Handler 125 MIG Welder
The Hobart Handler 125 Welder is a rugged constant-voltage welder with built-in wire feeder that is designed to operate from 115V standard household current. It is ready to weld without shielding gas, using 0.030in. to 0.035in. self-shielding flux cored wire. Because the Handler 125 features a built-in gas solenoid valve, it is MIG-ready when used with fixed flow regulator kit (Item# 164195, sold separately). The Handler is a great unit for outdoor applications when shielding gas could be blown away. U.S.A.
- 20% duty cycle @ 90 Amps; Amperage output from 30–125 Amps
- Welds up to 3/16in. steel with flux cored wire, welds 22-gauge to 1/8in. with solid wire and gas
- Includes H-9 gun, 8-ft. cable with liner for 0.023in.-0.035in.
- 10-ft. work lead with clamp, power cord, three 0.030in. contact tips
- Includes sample 1-lb. spool of 0.030in. self-shielded flux cored wire
See more from Hobart
Keep working with Hobart.
For fabrication, production, farming, auto repair, maintenance, artistic, or occasional use, a huge line of Hobart’s industrial quality MIG welders, STICK welders, and plasma welders can be found at Coastal.
Safe, dependable, and ready to weld. Stop by Coastal Farm and Ranch and ask about Hobart’s line of welders. You’ll be sure to find what you need.